Chief Advancement Officer – National Museum of Wildlife Art (Jackson, WY)
The Chief Advancement Officer (CAO) will lead the National Museum of Wildlife Art’s development strategy and make fundraising solicitations at a leadership level. This individual will work closely with the Museum Director, museum staff, the Board Development Committee, and the Board of Trustees to build NMWA’s financial capacity and community impact over time. The CAO is a member of the senior leadership team – reporting to the Museum Director. Development emphasis is on endowments and planned giving.
Position Duties and Levels of Responsibilities include:
- Oversee development activities to accomplish the goals outlined in the Museum’s strategic plan
- Work with the Museum Director, senior staff, and trustees to develop the organization’s long-term philanthropic and marketing strategies for individual, corporate, and foundation fundraising
- Establish performance measures, monitor results, and help the Museum Director, development committee(s) and board evaluate the effectiveness of the organization’s fund development program
- Expand the Museum’s membership campaign and philanthropic support regionally and nationally
- Create strong and collaborative working relationships with Museum senior staff in order to ensure fluid integration of development activities
- Solicit and secure major donations for both annual giving, restricted gifts, and planned giving
Click here for complete details and application instructions.