The Museum Scholar
(TMS) is accepting submissions from current students and emerging professionals. Submissions can include original, unpublished work that explores all topics important to the museum community.
Consider turning your final paper or master’s thesis into an article! Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis year-round.
A complete submission includes:
1. Manuscript (up to 5,000 words)
2. Figures/videos, as needed
3. Abstract (up to 250 words)
4. Author biography (up to 250 words)
5. Keywords to maximize visibility for online searches and indexing
Articles are published as a .pdf and online, and are featured on TMS social media.
For more information and to submit an article, click here